Our historic campus, a former spa hotel built in the 1890’s, received another round of updates last summer, when we replaced the parquet floor in the classic dining room, built a completely new kitchen and pastry kitchen, rebuilt the Bistro Restaurant—including a new coffee bar and winter-garden dining room, and added a new show kitchen to our Paulaner’s Restaurant! Take a look through our picture gallery here.

Back to Top